Friday, August 30, 2013

Friends



This photo was originally posted by Jemima, the girl at the left side who's holding her peace sign and wearing glasses. So, this event was 1D This Is Us movie premiere at SM Megamall (Thank you for Mrs. Pineda and 1D PH Officers! Couldn't done it without them) We all met at Our Moment's standee, that was the time I ask Jemima what's her name when Chedy and Marchie left me with Audrey to buy Starbucks. I was the social butterfly, as they call because I was the one who connect the dots and made a way for all of us. It was very amusing to think that you we're the one or the base who made to posses a new clique with different events. Woah, I really am a social butterfly!

After the event, around 11:30 PM the movie ended and parents are all waiting for their children. I made my way over to my clique and bid goodbyes then promised to keep in touch because we actually did. Sometimes, we are gonna set a plan that we gonna meet on SM Megamall so that we can actually see how much inches did I grow. We are all from different side of the country but we still find our way to see each other, so cliche. I miss them all so much I just wish I have these kind of powers where you can say the place and BOOM! You're there! 

4 comments: