Thursday, March 20, 2014

#1 Playlist

So, obviously every one's summer is starting within this month. I've made up my mind that I should really make a play list for the 'corpse'-lol-. I know that no one suggests for me to do so but I don't care, it's a free country. But I would like to let you know that I'm currently listening to one of the random song on my 'Goodnight Grace' play list while writing this.

These are my Top 10 songs that I would like to share to you, and I would like some feedbacks on what you think on the songs I list. They really are refreshing and chill, imagine reading a book on a sunny day with these music on, down by the river and then Dave Franco pop out only with his trunks! Damn papi I'll call Shaniqua and tell her that we're goin down! Enjoy!


  • Bravado - Lorde
  • She looks so perfect - 5SOS
  • No Better - Lorde
  • Brave - Sara Barailles
  • Pass me by - R5
  • Hold on we're going home - Drake
  • Soldier (Caked-up Remix) - Before You Exit
  • Confident - Justin Bieber
  • Girls - The 1975 
  • Canals- All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment