Sunday, March 16, 2014

Vinyl Record

This is one of my grandfather's vinyl records whom he passed it to me and I'm so grateful -tbh he passed it on my dad, but well you know me ;) - because of that. It was a whole heartedly gift from him. These photos was taken by Loren Camat -visit her blog whataboutloren.blogspot.com - herself. We took this photos inside her house  using iPad, Line Camera while we're watching The Sound Of Music with her family.




Vinyl records are literally vintage, you can sell them by 5k in just one record. No doubt my father doesn't approve on selling it on eBay. I asked him if I can also post it on my wall's room but he said no, so no. It was quite amazing on how the can still fix our turning table. My father tried to fix it but it was no use. Hope they can still make it work.

If you saw vinyl records from your relatives, please let me know because you are a one lucky dog, these are endangered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment