Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Disclosure


Hello, everybody!

I did a collaboration photo shoot with Jam earlier today. (This collab shoot is an output of pure boredom, actually). We did some various shots of each other, being total dorks and goofheads. This collaboration honestly could've been a lot more fun if Loren was around, but unfortunately, she isn't-- because she's still in La Union with her family.


Enough with the rambling, here is the shoot! 




I was styled by Jam, These clothing pieces are ones I truly like, hence, why I bought them.

My jean jacket is from Cotton On's new arrivals section. I love the color, honestly. It can go with anything; a casual summer day outfit or a night out with your friends.

My black camisole is from Forever 21, from the contemporary collection.

My bondage skirt is from People Are People, which I just got from my mother last night. (Thanks, nanay!)



Now, let's see Jam's snaps!



We had a lot of fun during this shoot, and if you want to do a collaboration with me or Jam, don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than willing to do it! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Love always, A xx

1 comment: