Thursday, May 21, 2015

#GRANDSUMMERPARTYPH

So, last Monday I went to the Grand Summer Party PH at Eton Centris. It was probably the best event I went to but  Jam didn't make it because of some personal reasons. It was totally different when Jam or Loren is not around. A few friends of mine from the internet also went, it was a multifandom event. Loren and I was 2 or 3 hours late, I guess? There was a lot of pretty girls out there and some few cute guys. Chelsea, my friend, who owns Seashop sponsors the event and had a booth there. I helped her with her customers and she gave me The 1975 cutout. 

Loren, Chelsea and I's photo booth pic
They also had some stuffs they giveaway and we had an awesome time during the water rave. It was more fun due to I have my best friends company. We came to an extent where we went back and forth to refill our water bottles in the restroom, It was my first rave ever. I met some few fans and it was also amazing how some people knew me without me knowing them, you get me? Hahaha and some asked for photos.
The mushroom on Eton lol


Saw myself on Gabie's snapchat!!
Jasmin's photo though





Chelsea's personal photographer of the day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment