Sunday, May 24, 2015

Thoughts

Don't you just hate it when you're just walking around then there's this type of people sitting in the curb, begging for money? I don't want to call them names or anything particular that society calls them, they don't deserve those. Nobody does. I just want to share it with you guys that every time I come across with those type of people, I always end up going home without money.
So, every time I go out, I make sure that I have coins in my pocket so that I can always help them even in a little amount. At least, I helped them because every dime matters to them. You might not actually believe it but you will if ever you'd encounter such situations they're bearing with. EVERY PENNY COUNTS. But, if ever I don't have money with me, I don't look at them. I literally ignore them. It'll break my heart if they knew that I look but then I won't even give them anything. I just include them on my prayers in hope of that the government will help them out or at least try. Because "don't be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try." So, put it in your head that always be grateful on what you have and be contented, because there are other people who are wishing to be in your place even in an hour. You breath, you take up space so you matter. That's all I have in mind, I just thought on sharing it with you guys, because what's the point of writing if I'm not gonna say it loud virtually? LOL I'm not making any sense now. Just wanna leave it here.
-A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment